Thanks Dave, I think that is exactly what I was looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 April 2007 16:54
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: ajax and struts 2

--- David Harland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im using DWR. The problem is that the java class that the javascript
> talks to does not have access to

> the session.

http://getahead.org/dwr-demo/javadoc/uk/ltd/getahead/dwr/WebContext.html

But there are better ways to handle this in S2.

d.

- ------
ML {UFI}

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP