From: Skip Hollowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 15:21
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: html:text autocomplete=off possible?

john lee-15 wrote:
> for regular html, input type=text autocomplete=off
>
>   but, how to set it in struts html:text ?
>
>   i checked the reference of html:text, it does not have autocomplete
> this attribute,
>
>   what is the equivalent of that?
>
>   tks in advance
>
>   john
John, since I wasn't able to find a property for this in the tags, and I
have no ability yet to modify templates, I took the javascript route.
Each of my pages runs the following onLoad:

function loader() {
   self.focus();                                            //Bring
window to foreground if necessary.
   var form = document.forms[0];               // grab the first form
available.
   form.setAttribute("autocomplete","off");  // Turn off Autocomplete
for the form, if the browser supports it.
   form.elements[0].focus();                       // Send the cursor to
the first field of the first form
}

Skip Hollowell