Thanks for the answer, but how I can get the collection's length ?

I try to avoid any use of scriptlet if possible.

piloupy

On 4/27/07, Olivier THIERRY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You have an indexId attribute on the logic:iterate tag.
This indexId attribute sets the name of a JSP scope variable that will
contain the index in the loop.
Then you can test the value of this variable with the logic:equal.

Olivier