Hi

Within a <s:iterator> tag I have the following statement <s:set
name="indexValue" value="#status.index"/> (because status seems to
disappear when the iterator exits) and I use the expression
%{#indexValue} within other struts s: tags without a problem.

I now need to pass this value to a javascript function i.e
onclick="enableField(%{#indexValue})" but the browser complains about
invalid syntax. How do I pass the value "indexValue" to a javascript
function?

Regards
Roger