Can you log a jira ticket with the details on how to reproduce the problem?

https://issues.apache.org/struts/

thanks
musachy

On 5/8/07, Torsten Römer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes I did, and I also get that far; the datepicker shows up fine, and it
inserts the picked date in the field in the format I specified using
displayFormat - but when I submit the form I get that validation error.

So I am still using String instead of Date and I'm currently trying to
get the entered date validated. When this works I am already quite happy.

The problem that occurs in case the user has JavaScript disabled I am
BTW working around by placing an additional textfield with the same name
in a <noscript> tag. Like this the user can at least enter a date
manually.

Torsten

Musachy Barroso schrieb:
> Did you look at the examples in showcase? I know the timepicker was
really
> broken on 2.0.6, but the datepicker was working.
>
> musachy
>
> On 5/8/07, Torsten Römer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I didn't have any struts.date.format set in my .properties files, but
>> for testing I set it to yyyy-MM-dd in all of them but that doesn't seem
>> to have any effect. The date is still shown in dd.MM.yy format, and I
>> get that validation error when request_locale=en_UK.
>>
>> Then I also set displayFormat to yyyy-MM-dd but like this I always get
>> validation error.
>>
>> If I try to set saveFormat I get an exception:
>> SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
>> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /page/reservation.jsp(15,1)
Attribute
>> saveFormat invalid for tag datetimepicker according to TLD
>>
>> The only way how I can get it to work is to use strings and parse the
>> date myself in the action class. But like this, no validation is done
at
>> all.
>>
>> It's a pity because the datetimepicker would be extremely easy to use &
>> it looks really nice but it doesn't seem to like me ;-)
>>
>> Torsten
>>
>> Martin Gainty schrieb:
>> > please display contents of struts.date.format
>> > for both *en_UK.properties and
>> > *de_DE.properties files
>> >
>> > Martin--
>> > This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
>> confidential
>> > information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email
message
>> is
>> > addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please
>> notify
>> > the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original
>> > message without making a copy.  Thank you.
>> >
>> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Musachy Barroso"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Javascript