I was just leaving a message to Rainer on:

I submitted the patch just a few minutes before the xwork build, and he
wasn't sure if it was going to break something else (coming from me I can
understand that :) )

musachy

On 5/9/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> just make sure that you use ${expression}, instead
of
> %{expression}

(Was someone going to make a change for that so the
config EL is the same as the normal OGNL? I think it'd
be nice and less confusing if they were unified :)

d.