Hi

I suspect that this going to be a stupid question but please bear with
me. I have a BaseAction for my application that extends ActionSupport
and all my actions extend BaseAction. BaseAction recieves a reference
to a Service bean, through which my actions obtain objects from my
Business Layer, by injection from the Spring container.

Is there a way of configuring Struts and Spring so that I only need to
do this for my BaseAction  and therefore avoid having to define all my
actions to Spring or do I still need to inject the Service object into
each action.

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, but this is all new stuff to me.

Regards
Roger