From: Célio Cidral Junior [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 24 May 2007 4:58 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [S2] How to get an object from Spring inside an interceptor

Hi,

I want to implement an OpenInView pattern interceptor involving
Hibernate, but there's a problem. My SessionFactory is both created
and managed by Spring, and my interceptor should have access to that
SessionFactory, however I don't know how to do that. I have already
searched a lot the web and the docs but couldn't find an answer. Does
anybody know if that's possible (and how)?.

Regards,

Célio.

"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless
otherwise stated, confidential,  may contain copyright material and is for the
use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication
and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with
it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender
only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking
Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ
National Bank Limited (together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in
connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer
virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the
Communication."