--- Charbel Abdul-Massih wrote:
> I would have thought that something as simple as a
> wizard would be easily doable...I would like to keep

> away from the session as much as possible...

The thing with "wizards" (at least as I've used and
implemented them) is that previous steps in the wizard
flow should be easily accessible, and the easiest way
to do that is via the session... otherwise you have to
make intermediate saves (which is also a fine
solution) and reloads when you go back (or forward) in
the process.

Just a thought.

d.