hi,
sorry for sending this message again-since i didnt get nay reply and its
urgent
on my project i have to creat a Report using Pentaho and struts2. Without
using struts i am able to creat the report and disply it .but i wanted to
customize the application and wanted to use struts in it. So for that i
wanted to call the ViewAction class(used in pentaho to disply the data .
this class basically take the input parameter from another XAction class and
put the data through URL).

i wanted to create my own struts generateReportAction class and Jsp pages to
disply the report. Now how will i call the View Action class from struts
action class and how will i pass these parameters.
How should i specify the action mapper?

i will really appriciate ,If some one could send me some sample program or
document .and any sample example where Pentaho and Struts2 are combined to
create report.

thanks in advance