Good Day,

HaH, found the answer to question 2, or at least a workaround for now.

1. Created a graph.jsp with the following code in it

<%@ include file="../include.jsp" %>
<s:property value="graphData" escape="false" />

2. Utilized code found in the Url component that is able to determine an
Action's Url

3. Plugged it into the calling jsp page

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth