Hi all

I have problem using a list in my action form

consider following action form:

public vlass MyForm extends ActionForm{

     private Set<Sponsor> sponsors;

//and its getter and setter
}

now in JSP I have now problem to display them but for update!!!

here is the code of jsp:

<logic:iterate name="myForm" property="sponsors" id="sponsor" >
        <c:out value="${sponsor.sponsor.name}" />
property="deleted"></html:checkbox>
</logic:iterate>

the problem is when I click on checkboxes no change will submit to the
action form
and setter method won't call at all

before this, I put the html:text and it didnt work as well, I mean no change
will be sent to the action form therefore I cant see changes from my action

what is wrong with this code?

I even put two setter method as follow
public void setSponsors(Set sponsors){
// ...
}

and

public void setSponsor(int index, Sponsor s){
//....
}

but neither of them will be called

this really confused me, any help would be appreciated

thank you in advance