Thank you cilquirm. I think i'm a little bit confused and the filter is the
one I needed.
There is one thing which is unclear to me. If I only apply the filter to the
new developed struts2 action, it will not affect the rest existed
application(struts1), right? I saw there are some side effect of using the
OSVF in the Spring docs. Do you have any good idea how to avoid those side
effects?
Thanks again!