发件人: Neil Aggarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
发送时间: 2007年7月10日 10:59
收件人: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
主题: RE: [Struts 2] Tiles plugin tutorial?

Dave:

Thank you for the response.

I am not sure how to tell a struts action to call
a tiles layout.

I added the tiles jars to my lib directory and
then I added the listener to my web.xml:

  <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener</listener-class

  </listener>

Now, lets take my action for the home page.

I have this action:

    <action name="top/Home">
      <result name="success">/top/Home.jsp</result>
    </action>

How do I tell it to use my tiles definition that
includes the layout?

Thanks,
        Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.