I'm using s2 2.0.8 on an e-commerce site. The site is very new so we have about 3000 sessions a day but I don't have performance problems... The pages are loading quickly. The most used pages are - the products listing that gets data from a session bean and displays rows of information - the product details that gets an xml from a session bean and displays it after transforming it with xslt.

Can anyone suggest how to "test" my site for performance analysis (best with a simple free product) ?
I can show here the result if interested.

I also think we should have a "test" application that minimizes memory/cpu utilization for non-struct components and some pre-defined tests so we can produce benchmarks we can compare...

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology