It's not a simple JAR drop. The core XWork and Struts 2 libraries have to be
updated to compile expressions. This will take some work, but I believe it is
badly needed. I'm up for helping to do this work, but don't have much experience
with the OGNL code. I also don't have commit access to the XWork code.

What's the process for getting commit access to XWork for Struts committers?

James

On Wed Jul 11  9:39 , 'Guillaume Carré' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: