I have the following class:

public class TestAction {

    public static String concat(String str1, String str2) {
        return str1 + " and " + str2;

In a JSP, I can write the following and it works fine:

<s:property value="@[EMAIL PROTECTED]('1', '2')"/>

However, if I change it to an invalid class name, it fails silently:

<s:property value="@[EMAIL PROTECTED]('1', '2')"/>

I've tried turning up the logging for org.apache.struts2,
com.opensymphony.xwork2 and ognl - but it still fails silently. Any ideas
how to get better error messages about invalid OGNL expressions?

Thanks,

Matt