2007/7/25, Kim Wegerle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

I'm using Struts 2.0.8. I've decided to divide my Struts configuration into
multiple parts. The configuration is now divided into two parts:
struts-config.xml and struts-config-administration.xml . I'm using the Tiles
plug-in and with one single configuration everything worked fine. But after
dividing the struts-config.xml I have a problem: the action is configured
correctly and works fine, but the result page is empty. I see messages in my
logfile telling me that every service layer method is called as expected and
even the action result is correct. The called action is in the included
struts-config-administration.xml and the path is "/administration" instead
of "/". The tiles result ist defined too. When I put the same action into
the root struts-config.xml everything works fine again. Is there anything
extra that I must define that Tiles needs to work correctly  when I use
multiple struts-config files?

Is there anything in the log that could help?

Antonio