Indu rekha Meduri, TLS-Chennai wrote:
Hi,

I am trying Struts2CrudStep1 tutorial sample application. I am not able to resolve package. properties file.
I have placed it in the same location where the action class resides and
tried placing it in all of its root directories. But could not resolve.

Is there any configuration that I need to set to enable struts2 resolve
properties file.

What do you mean by 'could not resolve'? How are you trying to access the properties file? Placing package.properties in the same directory as the class file (*not* the .java source file, if the locations are different) for the action handling the request should work, as should putting it in any parent directory still within the class path.

Perhaps you aren't copying the properties file into place correctly, or perhaps the way you're trying to use it is incorrect.

L.