Mihel, thanks for the suggestion; my immediate response was, "Why didn't I
think of that?" Unfortunately, nothing seems to change. The generated HTML
turns out about the same in any case. Per Ian's posting, I've also tried
removing the wildcard, to no effect. I'll reply again if anything turns up.

Jon