Just a quick update on this. After spending the better part of the day and
in complete desperation (please, let get my frustration out) I downloaded
the latest version of Tomcat (6.0.13 as opposed 6.0.10 previously) and it
all worked fine.

WTF is that about. This untouched setup has been working fine for months -
as I said, all we changed were the upgraded struts jars.

This is my first project we're we'll be using Tomcat in preference to a
commercial product and I'm a little concerned about it's stability.

Does anybody have any experience with Tomcat 6. Should I be downgrading back
to 5.5? This project is slated to go into production in 6 weeks and the last
thing I want is a similar issue a few months into its deployment.

Z.