Hi.

I've tried using validation annotation (which works great) and ran into the
scenario mentioned by Joseph. I have different action methods which requires
different set of validation rules. I can not find out how to set up
validation annotation to differentiate the validation rules based on which
action method that is called. I do not wish to use validation xml-files if I
can avoid it, and will probably end up creating separate action classes in
these scenarios if not anybody can point out a solution to this problem.

Am I missing something?

Do you have the solution Arno? :-)