> I have a link  <html:link page="/myAction.do" paramId="map"
> paramName="map">Name</html:link> and when a user clicks on
> it, it calls action myAction and passes parameters using
> HashMap. Those parameters are visible in the URL. Is there
> any way to pass parameters to the action other than through URL?

No, and it's not Strut's fault.

If you want to hide the parameters, you need to use a form with
method="post" (Strut's default value for method). Using a Struts "link"
tag yields an HTML <a...> tag, which always generates a GET request. And
with a GET, all parameters are part of the URL and appear in the
browser's address line.

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]