Sometimes the get method is necessary though. If you set your parameters to hidden fields, then the url will be like myjob.action. If the visitor would copy and paste this url and send it via skype to a friend, then they will not get the same result....

This might be bad i.e. when viewing a product or getting results via a query ...

Leon