Hi,

I just found out that the postdata didn't contain the attributes as
well when using struts 1.1. So nothing changed here. But when I get at
the beginning of the UserDispatchAction.update(), the dynaform has all
values filled in. So I'm wondering where struts fills in the data, and
why it doesn't do it anymore in 1.3.8

Arne

Paul Benedict wrote:
P> It is part of the HTML spec that disabled fields are not submitted in the
P> request. This is not a Struts thing but HTML. You should make sure the HTML
P> is being rendered the same, because that's probably what is causing your
P> problem.

P> Paul

P> On 9/17/07, Arne Brutschy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> A> I'm not sure if the reason for this is some change in the tags (my
>> A> tags are simply wrappers around the standard struts tags, ie.
>> A> XylonTextTag extends TextTag) or the changes in the request wrapper
>> A> system. I tried to set
>> A> <controller
>> A> processorClass="org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor" />
>> A> in the struts config as well, but no change.
>> After debugging hours through tomcat code, I'm sure the Request
>> processor is not the problem. At least, as soon as the request hits
>> the action servlet, the postdata contains only the described
>> parameters and not the ones the user couldn't write to.
>>
>> So I guess it's been some change in the tags or something else.. I
>> will continue tomorrow...
>>
>> Arne

Arne Brutschy                    M ++49-170-7568918
Kantstr. 35                      @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04275 Leipzig