implementation: I have .jsp in which i have two text box and a Add button.
whenever i enter something in the two text box and click on Add button the
values  needs to be added to the html table which is right down the entry
area with two text boxes. Whenver i Click on add i am calling a Action class
where i have a colection object in which i add the two text box values to
the collection object and on SUCCESS comming to .jsp i iterate the
collection object and display it in the .jsp.
Problem facing:  Whenever i call the action class and i am adding, its
adding and displaying in the html table but the next time i add the previous
values in the collection gets removed At a time only one object is there in
the collection. The same implementation i did it in Struts 1 it was working
fine, but in struts 2 its not retaining the values in the collection.Is it
because for every call a new Action instance is created in Struts2? Is there
any intercepto i need to use? Please provide me a solution to implement this
functionality in struts 2

Thanks in advance
Jose