Is the exception occurring during the call to execute() (or equivalent) business logic method? This is where the exception handler interceptor is applied. It seems like the exception you are receiving is from a rendering phase outside the execution of the actions logic.

/Ian

mikeh96 wrote:
Thanks for taking the time.. unfortunately, the exceptions are still
percolating up.
Do you have it working?

Brian Trzupek wrote:
I am not 100% sure on this, but I think you need to have struts.devMode = false in struts.properties.

Give that a whirl.

Brian-