I downloaded Struts 2.0.9 (binary release) and the files struts-bean.tld,
struts-html.tld, and struts-logic.tld is nowhere to be found. All the
documentation I have read said it should be in the lib directory. This
documentation appears to be geared to Struts 1.x though.

I have scoured google and docs on struts.apache.org and can't find where
these files are!! It has been very frustrating. All the getting started
guides say to put these files in WEB-INF but then don't tell you where to
get these files from!

Could anyone tell me where to get these tld files from?