Hi Adam,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I looked at the sources for the
MessageStoreInterceptor and indeed it looks quite simple. I played around
with it tonight and I made the inteceptor annotations-aware.

I have added 2 method-level annotations: @StoreMessages and
@RetrieveMessages
This works like a charm :-)  This will work for me as a start. I still need
to clean it up a bit....and can then  send you what I have.

What changes did you you?

Regards,

Gunnar