Where can i get this new dojo plugin ? and is it usable using 2.0.9 ?

-Andre-

Engelking, Nicholas wrote:
I just went through the same thing. In struts 2.1 there is a new href attribute
on the tree tag. It points to an action that returns some json using the json
plugin that gives all the info about the node. You should be able to use it in
Struts 2.0.9 as well by using the dew dojo plugin and by using the json plugin.
My code looks like this:

In my jsp I add a reference to the struts dojo tags in the new dojo plugin: