I have quite a elementary question regarding passing parameters to the
server.

In a form I have a parameter passed like:

<s:hidden name="oldSop" value="%{sop}"/>

where sop is of class I created.

When I execute the action I get:

"No result defined for action myAction and result input"

Does this have to do with the fact that the variable is of a custom type
(and not a string, int, etc)?

An affirmative answer to this question leads me to the second question: how
does one send custom class variables back to the server? All I can think of
is putting the variable in Session. What other ways are there ?

Thank you for the input.