Hi i am having small requirement like i have to connect to db from db i have
select ted the emp table from there i need to show that result in my
jsp.ihave written java code like this below in action .here i am not
able to knw
how to proceed from here

can u help me here

*

public* *class* DbConnect {

String result=*null*,SUCCESS;

*public* String execute()

{

*try*{

Connection con;

Class.*forName*("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance();

con=DriverManager.*getConnection*("jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.0.186
:1521:earchive","scott","tiger");

Statement stmt=con.createStatement();

ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("select * from emp");

*if*(rs.next())

{

System.*out*.println(rs.getString(1));

System.*out*.println(rs.getString(2));

System.*out*.println(rs.getString(3));

System.*out*.println(rs.getString(4));

result=SUCCESS;

*return* result;

}

// RequestDispatcher
requestDispatcher=getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/test.jsp");

//requestDispatcher.forward(request,response);

 }

*catch*(Exception e){

e.printStackTrace();

}