Hi,
I have a iterator and i am loop through it in my jsp file and iterator
contains textbox.
Problem occurs when i am try to set the values directly on "Model" through
ognl.
any one has idea how to do that ?

e.g.
<s:iterator id="product" value="%{products}"  status="stat">
<s:textfield name="%{#roles.quantity}"
value="%{#product.quantity}"></s:textfield>
</s:iterator>

when i am trying to set the value through ognl directly on model without
going through action it didn't set it through ognl.

can any one tell me the solution?