Hi,
"not going through the action " means that, directly set on "Model bean"
without going through action.
Otherewise what happen, first we have to get the value in our action using
reqest.getParameter() or through getter/setter using paramPrepareParamStack
and then set these values on "Model" from that action but i don't want to do
that through ognl we can directly set the value on "Model" right ? It works
fine for all cases but when if we will use Iterator at that time it creates
problem.