xniit2003 wrote:
Hi,

I am new in struts2.
In my action class I declared some global fields and one execute method.This
class extends another class, which extends Actionsupport class. Now my
execute method is getting processed twice.
From this execute method, execution goes to some other method, which also
getting processed twice.

Can anyone faced similar situation.

Need more info (at least I do). What does your interceptor stack look like? What is your the Action classes superclass doing? What "other method" are you calling from within the Action's execute method? What result code (or codes) does your action return? What result-type (or types) are configured for these codes?

- Gary