--- "Gigliotti, Andrea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried to remove the javascript confirm message, and now it work fine!

Btw, I'm in the camp of the other comment that said you're probably
submitting it twice (without knowing, since you didn't post the complete
code). If you're doing a submit from within the handler somewhere and not
returning false to the "onclick" attribute then it will be submitted by both
your handler and via a regular form submission.

d.