Hi Jeromy Evans,

              Thanks for your reply. I would like to insert the images  into
my
      Databases. For that, i'm using byte[] array.
  In Struts 1.3,
                 I used FormFile class. From this class i got the method
getFileData();

                In my db, ps.setBytes(1,filedata); // to store the binary
datas in DB.

                /*FormFile mtfile = form.getTheFile();
                  byte[] filedata = mtfile.getFileData();*/

In Struts 2.0.6,
UploadAction.java
           private File upload;
           private String contentType;
           private String filename;
           byte [] filedata; // to Store the binary datas

          public void setUpload(File upload) {
                this.upload = upload;
        }
         same as setUploadContentType,getUploadFileName these are the three
methods default for
 the FileUpload Interceptor.

 In jsp,
            <s:file="upload" label="file"/>