Hello,

 I'm new on struts 2, and I'm using just struts 2 right now (no ajax), and
the system I'm developing have a client and address, and I want to do
something like the folowing:

<s:form id="personForm" action="personSave" method="post" validate="true">

        <s:textfield label="Name" name="firstName"  />

        <s:submit value="Save" />
        <s:submit id="addressView" action="addressView"/ value="Add
addresses">
</s:form>

What I want to do is something like a partial form submission: above is the
first view, and the form has a validation: the user must inform all fields
before he can save, including the addresses which is in another view (the
add addresses button), so, he can go directly to the 'add addresses' first
(without fill the 'name' input), and when he clicks on the 'add addresses'
button the validation complain about required fields. As you see I've tried
to force to use another action in the 'add address' button, but it seams
struts is using the action form to do the validation.

This might be a silly example, but the complete one is more complex, so what
I need is bypass the validation (like a wizard submission) and, at the same
time, sending the information to the action, so I can get them when the user
come back to the first view. Any suggestions? Is there another way to do
that, like whit ajax (dojo) or tabbed panel maybe? Any example?

Best regards.
Jeancarlo.