Have the "Add Address" button submit to a different method - say,
addAddress() on personSave action itself.

ie <s:submit action="personSave" *method="addAddress"*>

For suppressing validation for this method alone, but allowing for other
methods on the action, use the wildcard action mappings -- see earlier posts
for the same.

Thanks,
Joseph