On Dec 12, 2007 9:28 PM, Jeromy Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Finally, in terms of education, there's some good books out now and
> there's a lot of sites providing tutorials (that reminds me, I'm going
> to order Ian's book today[1]).  However, I don't know of any
> professional training courses yet

:) There's mine <http://www.StrutsMentor.com/> :)

In fact, later today, I'm finishing up a JPA/Struts2 training session
for a leading financial institution.

> Good luck advertising a job for an
> experienced S2 developer, whereas almost everyone trained in Java has
> some familiarity with S1.

Though, some people are. A search on Dice today for (webwork strut2
"struts 2" "struts 2.0") brings back 73 jobs.

For comparison, Tapestry brings back 92, and Wicket 18. JSF or
"JavaServer Faces" brings back 1128, and "plain old" Struts brings
back 2209.

HTH, Ted.
http://husted.com/ted/Home.html