Thanks for the feedback Dave.

Jack> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:14:43 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
RE: Struts training...> To: user@struts.apache.org> > --- Jack Haynes <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:> > I'm new to struts. I have very limited knowledge of both
struts 1 and 2. > > I would like to learn one of them in detail. Which is most
common? Which> > would be most beneficial to have?> > Not sure how to answer
that.> > *I* wouldn't learn S1 now, but there are still a lot more S1 jobs than
S2> jobs. S2 is a lot nicer to develop with, S1 has many more deployed apps.> >
It just depends on your goals and interests, I think.> > d.> >