Hey Ted,

Thanks.  What do you charge for training through your site?

Regards,
Jack> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:46:08 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
user@struts.apache.org> Subject: Re: Struts training...> > ATM, I don't think
there are any public Struts 2 training courses> being offered anywhere. (Except
maybe India!)> > I believe Ian is researching venues for public courses, so if
anyone> is interested in a public course, ping Ian with your locale.> > A few
of us do offer private on-site trainings. I believe Ian will> travel, and Dave
mentioned he's available in the NYC area. I also> offer private training
through www.StrutsMentor.com.> > HTH, Ted.> > On Jan 9, 2008 3:50 PM, Jack
Haynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >> > Thanks Ted. Do you know of any training
in Toronto?> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:54:42 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
user@struts.apache.org> Subject: Re: Struts training...> > As Dave says, if
you're trying to get hired, or trying to hire people,> then Struts 1 is the
still the safe choice. More job postings mention> Struts (as in Struts 1) than
all other Java web frameworks combined> (including JSF).> > But, if you're
asking which framework will make it easier to create> elegant, enterprise-ready
applications, with less work and fewer> headaches, then Struts 2 is the better
choice.> > HTH, Ted> <http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>> > > On Jan 8, 2008 7:14
PM, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > --- Jack Haynes <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:> > > I'm new to struts. I have very limited knowledge of
both struts 1 and 2.> > > I would like to learn one of them in detail. Which is
most common? Which> > > would be most beneficial to have?> >> > Not sure how to
answer that.> >> > *I* wouldn't learn S1 now, but there are still a lot more S1
jobs than S2> > jobs. S2 is a lot nicer to develop with, S1 has many more
deployed apps.> >> > It just depends on your goals and interests, I think.> >>