Debugging I found I recieve a com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor

Pablo Vázquez Blázquez escribió:
I´ll give you more information so that it helps you to give me a solution:

My Interceptors (defaultLoginStack is my default interceptor stack)

   <interceptor-stack name="defaultLoginStack">
               <interceptor-ref name="servlet-config" />
               <interceptor-ref name="params" />
               <interceptor-ref name="session" />
               <interceptor-ref name="login" /> <!-- mine -->
               <interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
               <interceptor-ref name="chain" />
               <interceptor-ref name="model-driven" />
<interceptor-ref name="fileUpload" /> <!-- it should be here?? -->
               <interceptor-ref name="static-params" />
               <interceptor-ref name="params" />
               <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
               <interceptor-ref name="validation" />
               <interceptor-ref name="workflow" />
   </interceptor-stack>

My action config:
-----------------

   <action name="AddPlugin"
               class="AddPluginAction">
           <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload"/>
           <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>
           <result>/HTML/tiles/configuration/Plugins.jspx</result>
<result name="input">/HTML/tiles/configuration/Plugins.jspx</result>
   </action>

Form to add plugin:
---------------------------------

   <s:form id="addPluginForm" name="addPluginForm" theme="ajax"
action="AddPlugin" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">
               <fmt:message key="PluginsTable.File"/>*:
               <s:file name="upload"
                   accept="application/java-archive"/>
                   <s:property value="fieldErrors['upload'][0]" />
<s:property value="fieldErrors['uploadContentType'][0]" />
<s:submit type="button" targets="configAjaxContent" executeScripts="true" showLoadingText="false" indicator="indicator" cssClass="submit">
           <s:param name="value">
               <fmt:message key="Buttons.accept"/>
           </s:param>
       </s:submit>
         </s:form>

Well, several things:

a) I have a AddPluginAction-validation.xml, but validation never occurrs.
b) With this interceptors configuration, the AddPluginAction is successfully executed (it is, the plugin is added), but the "indicator" image never stops (it is like if the request to the server never end) and it does not go to the results' page. c) I had to change the interceptors stack for this action, because, if not, the action was not executed, but I would like to use my own defaultLoginStack (if possible).

Thanks for your help.

Pablo Vázquez Blázquez escribió:
Yes, I first tried with the default stack, but the problem is the same :(

Cheng Wei Lee escribió:
Try removing the interceptors? If I'm not mistaken, the default stack has
it.