--- Cheng Wei Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could you list out your entire XML file? I believe namespace is required?

Namespace isn't required and will default to "" (the empty string) [1,2].

> Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <package name="scheduler" extends="struts-default">
> >
> > Everything is into this package. I didn´t define namespaces.
> > My only own stack is "defaultLoginStack", but I am not using it in the
> > involved action.
> > I followed the instructions at
> > http://struts.apache.org/2.0.9/docs/file-upload-interceptor.html, but it
> > doesn´t work.
> >
> > Another thing is that, when I execute the action in IE, it gives me an
> > error saying: "Error: Only one top level element is allowed in an XML
> > document."

What is on the stack trace? Without any more to go on it sounds like you have
a configuration problem. As Lee Cheng Wei said we'll need to see your
configuration file to help. In this case we'd probably want to see all of it
so we can check it both for well-formedness, and interceptor stack and action
configuration.

d.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/package-configuration.html
[2] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/namespace-configuration.html