I'm losing the quest-input.jsp form attributes.  Probably 3 out of 4 times.
Session ID remains the same throughout the process.  Here is part of my
applicationContext.xml

<bean id="myInterceptor" scope="singleton"
class="com.helpme.struts.interceptors.billing.MyInterceptor"/>

I'm not quite sure what you mean by needing to configure in session
attributes.