2008/2/14, Anup Chatterjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The above code in JSP doesn't work saying that the attribute I'm passing
> in the put is not found in the child tile's context.

Are you sure that you put every attributes present in your template page?

Question is - the JSR spec says EL can be used on tag attributes but the
> tag put's name attribute doesn't seem to allow this, unless I'm missing
> something.

If it is a bug, it won't be fixed in Struts-Tiles. My suggestion is to try
it with Tiles 2:
http://tiles.apache.org/
If it does not work, file a bug in Tiles (2).

Can you suggest a workaround or details on what I'm missing above?

You could use the <tiles:putList> tag.

Ciao
Antonio