If the object graph is too deep to easily code to in the web page, perhaps
you could "pull up" the low level lists with a method at the top of your
graph?  I understand the frustration with verbose evaluations to get a
simple String!  Let's suppose you have

Country--->State--->City--->Street--->Listing

and you are needing to output the Listings on a page.  If you add a
convenience method getListing() to your Country type that chains together
all the method calls, you could use model.listings in your iterator.

Scott