> fruits KEY <s:property value="#fruitsId.key" />

Gets the key from the map entry and displays it; OK here.

> fruits Val <s:text name="%{fruitsStat.value}" />

Gets the 'value' property of the iterator status object and uses that as a lookup key in the application's message resources. Umm... First, I'm not sure if the iterator status object has a value property, but wouldn't you want the value from the map entry? And second, do you have the message properties set up?

That should probably be

    fruits Val <s:text name="%{fruitsId.value}" />

and, for sanity checing (in case your message resources aren't set up correctly) you should start with just

    fruits Val <s:property value="%{fruitsId.value}" />

L.

Ravichandra C wrote:
Hi,

I am trying this way:

        <s:iterator id="fruitsId" status="fruitsStat"
value="fruitscolourandInfo" >
                        fruits KEY <s:property value="#fruitsId.key" />
<colour/>
                        fruits Val <s:text name="%{fruitsStat.value}" />
<colour/>
                <s:iterator id="colourId" status="colourStatus"
value="fruitsId.value" >
                        colour <s:text name="%{top.value}" /> <colour/>
                </s:iterator>
        </s:iterator>

The issue is that:
Fruits key: is being displayed fine
Fruits Val: nothing is being dislayed; infact when I tried similarly
with fruits KEY even that is not being displayed. Any ideas how to get
this working.. (in fact I need to get the results in textboxes next)

Any help?
Ravi