Dave,
   Thank you for all of the help, I really appreciate it.  I had to go into
each project and manually create the classes folders in the WEB-INF folder
and point the classpath to them and everything seems to be working correctly
now for both projects.  It never fails, one little thing and everything goes
boom.

Thank you again for you patience and help,
Chriss