Hello,

I'm wondering if the version 2.1.0 of Struts2 would have to be
released one day as I found it was initially due in late October 2007.
(see links below)
Problem is I currently need a fix/enhancement about Enum native
conversion, which was already resolved in... XWork 2.1.0
  http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-564
As it seems both (XWork 2.1.0 & current Struts2 GA = 2.0.11) are
incompatible - I tested it, some XWork classes moved or disappeared -,
I don't really know what to do actually.

Any ideas...?

Thanks,
Maxx

Version Notes 2.1.0 (due Oct. 29 2007)